Friday, September 19, 2008

Gramma SuSu's Visit

So, this is a much overdue post about Gramma SuSu (mama McTodd's mom)'s visit.  She came a little over a week ago, and was able to stay for a full week.  It was excellent to have her around to help, and she was willing to do most anything.  Again, as I mentioned earliler in the posts, the only thing she couldn't be relied upon for, was bringing nugget back at the end of her "shift", as she relished the time with her granddaughter too highly.
I took a few photos, and here they are.  If you want hi-res versions, let me know and I'll send them to you, as I can't post them that way here, and these won't print well.

2 comments:

meadowridge said...

Please send the high resolution files to my e-mail. I appreciate any files you can forward to me of this precious family member and her life experiences. Over the moon in love with Harper, Grandma SuSu, or whatever utterance she chooses to refer to me.

meadowridge said...

May I use the over-the-shoulder shot on my own blog, please Rick?