Monday, November 19, 2007

Anxiety Anxiety Anxiety

Things That Wake Me Up At 4 AM
1. Hosting 18 people for Thanksgiving dinner.
2. EMT State Test in 3 weeks.
3. Somehow I am taking a full courseload (4 classes) next semester, and working full-time. How did this happen? And how did I end up never having taken a biology class in college, thus being forced to take BIO 101 at 31 years old?
4. Even with full course load this semester and in the summer I still may be short classes to be one of the selected 10 students for the nursing program I am interested in.
5. What if my BIO 101 class is actually difficult?
6. Out of state tuition until next April (there went 2K I hadn't planned on spending).

I promise less whining next post.

And the cute picture of R is from her visit with parents a few weeks ago. Yes, her shirt says "My Hoopty".

No comments: