Friday, August 10, 2007

Inside Our New Home
















Here is most of the inside of the house: Family room, kitchen, kitchen dining, living room, and master bedroom. Not pictured: formal dining room, 3 bathrooms, 2 guest bedrooms, or laundry room.



I didn't have a good picture of the master bathroom, which is probably the nicest room in the house. We have the most ridiculous shower I have ever seen: 5 shower heads, including a spa-style "rain shower". The shower is also a steam shower, but I am having a hard time imagining that a steam shower is needed in Virginia when you can just go outside. I still haven't figured out how to actually use the bidet; I need to just google "bidet instructions" but haven't quite gotten the courage.




1 comment:

APS said...

the wallpaper in your kitchen is to die for. good lord!

the house looks great though and i'm jealous of rick's 18 miler to work. nice! mine is only 4 and it's uphill both ways.

we gots to hang out this year. how? when?