Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Arriving In Virginia

After clearing-up a title issue we closed on our Virginia home July 20th, 2007. The home is beautiful: 3 bedrooms, gorgeous master bed and bathroom, built-in storage in the living room, ceiling fans in every room - as said, it is beautiful. As of today we are almost unpacked.
Here are two pictures, only of the outside because I don't yet have photos of the home with our furniture, those will be coming shortly:

This is the front of the house (complete with our realtor, Caroline), and the back patio, that isn't our patio furniture, but as said I will upload current photos soon.

I can't get myself to unpack the garage. It seems like all skiing, snowboarding, ice-climbing and other winter gear. When the heat index is at 109 I have a serious problem hanging out in the garage unpacking Colorado stuff. Makes me a little sad even.

Osa is taking to the environs well. She loves all the squirrels and bunnies. I don't think she quite believed there was a place as bountiful as Virginia.

No comments: