Sunday, January 25, 2009

100 Days of Harper - January 5, 2009

So, one of my past photography instructors suggested doing "hundred day projects" periodically.  Decide on a subject, and photograph it at least once a day for 100 consecutive days.  It's a great project.  The first time I did it (didn't make it to 100) I took photos of my left hand.  This time around, as you've probably guessed from the title, my subject is Harper.  Typically I would suggest doing something highly portable, so if you end up going away for the weekend you can take your subject with you.  But I'm perfectly happy to commit to spending the next 100 (heck, 100,000) days in a row with her.
So, here are the photos, starting with January 5th. 1/30, f4.2.  It's Diana's brother John with Harper in our living room.

No comments: