Monday, August 25, 2008

My Little Loiterer

Still here in one piece that should be two. I am amazed that I can actually feel a little less comfortable each day, but at least I am uncomfortable on my couch and in my bed. So far we have tried lots of walking, some swimming, yoga, sleeping all day, spicy food, and some various other methods.

My second favorite attempt was to laugh the baby out by seeing Tropic Thunder on Saturday. I laughed a lot, but the baby apparently loves being jiggled up-and-down while listening to huge explosions, automatic weapons, and Robert Downey Jr.'s jive.

4 comments:

dredful said...

I dunno. Right now, your womb is a climate controlled studio with all utilities included. Plus free meals and free transportation! The only down side is no view.

I think the little one is smart to stay in there during this economy. :-)

MintyJ said...

Maybe go see Pineapple Express? Perhaps that will help?

McTodds said...

We are going to try very spicy Vietnamese food tonight. That and a bubble tea will maybe do the trick. If that doesn't work then I will file eviction papers, and see Pineapple Express at a matinee on Wednesday.

meadowridge said...

When your sister was a bit "late" in coming, and our physician was getting close to taking a vacation, he informed me of the possibility that taking castor oil would prompt delivery. I did not know how much to take, but the bottle was small, and it slides right down.... We say she came in on a rainbow, since there was a rainbow the evening before and morning after, that very night that she arrived!