Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Rick hits 5 x7

Rick's b-day is tomorrow. Ah 35. Nice to know I still have three and a half years. Our plans: Cheeburger for dinner followed by pool. Hmm, we are slowly succumbing to lives like parents (but not too much like our own parents).

In fact my body looks more mom-like everyday - why can't I be a Demi Moore style mom? Does Linda Hamilton have children? Can someone recommend the plastic surgeon who will lift my boobs and shrink my bum after all my breeding is complete? That or a personal trainer is all I ask for.

Rick however has been getting younger this year. The warm weather allows for even more bike riding, and somehow he discovered a Colorado-style bicycling-maniac buddy here in Williamsburg,VA. I can't wait to ride my first century with him towing a Burley.

Two weeks till our gender identifying ultrasound. Unfortunately I will not be able to break the penis/vagina news on the blog as the McTodd Compromise On Gender Discovery Of 2008 was to keep it to ourselves. (I wanted to know, Rick didn't. I can't keep a secret to save my life so we could never compromise by only having me know. I will try my hardest not to tell anyone and ruin Rick's fantasy of making the "It's a boy!/ It's a girl!" phone calls.)

No comments: