Monday, December 15, 2008

Baby Time Share

What a fabulous weekend. Saturday Rick went out for a man's afternoon of Rock Band with man-friends. He had two (count that, two) coke-a-cola's and, if you don't know, that means a crazy caffeine afternoon. Similar to the bat's flying from the sky for the late Hunter S. Tompson.  

Harper and I went to a Christmas party at the yoga studio where I previously taught. This was the first time many of the yoga students and fellow yoga teachers had seen me or Harper and she was a big hit.  I was asked to come back and substitute teach. To this request I responded that I needed to actually be doing more than 10 minutes of yoga a day before I felt like teaching.

Sunday we had friends over for breakfast after a morning run (I am still really really slow, but
 starting to feel a little more like my old running self). 

Then Rick did the angelic job of baby-sitting Harper while I went to see Transporter 3. Best of the Transporter series.
 Jason Statham fighting shirtless. He has officially taken over as my martial arts crush. Vinh Diesel bye bye.  If we ever have a baby boy I want to name him "Turkish" after JS's character in Snatch.

1 comment:

Rick Todd said...

The fact that both of my wife's crushes are on bald men definitely makes me more comfortable with my receeding hairline. Sure they're also hugely muscular and all that. But hey, at least we have something in common!