Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Well, I was going to post an image but...

So I went in today to get a small cyst removed from the back of my lower neck. I had the option to have a dermatologist/plastic surgeon remove the cyst, but since it was small and not on my face I decided to just have my internist do it. After 20 minutes of him tugging around unable to remove what proved not to be a cyst, but a fairly stubborn and deep lipoma, he finally removed the small lump which now needs to go to the pathologist (totally harmless and I am not worried at all). I have 3 stiches and am a bit sore. I did a quick google images search on lipoma to find something, and, well, I can only recommend that you NOT do a google image search on lipoma. Yeah, I would even recommend searching for 'pink eye' before lipoma.

No comments: