Monday, March 9, 2009

6 month check-up

It has been awhile since a text blog post, mostly due to my weird love/hate relationship with my computer.  I love working on my computer, but I have a hard time spending my non-work time in front of the screen. My work hours have been cut a bit for the next few weeks, or maybe a couple of months. The silver lining is that I only have Leslee come 3 days a week and I get all day with Harper on Thursday and Friday. Last week we had friends over on Thursday, and went to the library, yoga, and took a walk on Friday. Followed by a date night to see the Watchmen for me and Rick.

I will probably make many an enemy by saying this but I really like the changes made in the Watchmen movie, I thought the story held together well, and I cared about the screwed-up world.  I missed the newstand scenes, but Rorschach made the film for me. I had tears in my eyes when he demanded not to compromise and made Dr Manhattan ...

We had Harper's 6 month check-up today. She is a fabulous healthy baby:
Height: 26.5 inches (60%)
Weight: 17 lbs 5 oz. (75%)
Head Circumference: 17 inches (75%)

No comments: